Oh these turkey meatballs are SO delicious. Hit by the whole family and they are so versatile too 🤸♀️🤸♀️
Feel free to add any spice that your family loves and play around with the amounts. I chose to add this with steamed broccoli and basmati rice (I can’t eat brown rice), but the possibilities are endless!
* 1 lb ground turkey
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped
* salt to taste
* 3 garlic cloves crushed
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix until blended.
3. Cover pan with parchment paper
4. Roll turkey mixture into little balls (I prefer tiny so they are a half an inch diameter.
5. Place them in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
6. You can pan fry them with just soya sauce after for some extra flavour, add them to spaghetti sauce or eat plai...
"This looks and tastes like something from a restaurant" - my hubby :)
Ohh this was a hit! Even the kids liked it (well not the asparagus but the chicken and rice lol!). You can also make this with different vegetables instead...I just used asparagus because we have some that needed to be eaten!
I had this with rice and can't wait for the leftovers! So easy to make and if you prep your veggies and cut up the chicken the night before, then this meal will be at your table in 1 15 minutes!
1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
Kosher salt, to taste
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons water
1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tbsp fresh ginger
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
fresh black pepper, to taste...
Craving some chocolatey goodness in a "healthy" way? Look no further. You won't be able to stop at one piece!
GLUTEN FREE 3 INGREDIENT BROWNIES
3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter - I used peanut butter)
2 T - 1/4 cup cocoa powder (more = richer taste)
1. Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, nut butter and cocoa powder and mix very well. - for a smoother consistency place ingredients in a food processor
3. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Can't decide what to take to work for your lunch? Look no further! This can sit in the fridge for up to 3 days so great thing to prep on the weekend to eat a couple of days in. Healthy and TASTY!
½ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
¼ cup fresh mint leaves OR cilantro (I love cilantro the best)
sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground white pepper (to taste; optional)
2 cups chickpeas, drained, rinsed
½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
½ cup cucumber, chopped
⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
½ cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
1. Place yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and mint or cilantro in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well. Evenly divide dressing between 4 pint Mason jars. Set aside.
3. Evenly layer chickpeas, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, cheese, and parsley on top of dressing in jars.
This right here - this was FANTASTIC!!! I have leftovers for lunch and I already can't wait for it.😋😋
⬇️⬇️Here is how I made it ⬇️⬇️
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA ROLLS
300g ricotta cheese
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley
1 tablespoon fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Black pepper to taste
1 large zucchini cut lengthwise into 8 (1/4 inch thick) slices
1 cup spaghetti sauce, homemade (or store bought if it is from a local Italian gem!)
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well
Place in fridge as you prepare the zucchini
1. Heat a grill or pan to medium high heat.
2. While the grill is heating, slice the zucchini lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick planks
3. Spray with cooking spray
4. Place the zucchini on the hot...
ANOTHER easy crock pot meal for the fam!!! Easy to assemble, and SO delicious.
HONEY GARLIC CROCK POT CHICKEN
Chicken and Vegetables:
2 pounds chicken breasts OR chicken thighs, bone-in
2 cups baby red potatoes
2 cups carrots
1 cup onions
2 cups green beans
salt and pepper to taste
Honey Garlic Sauce:
1/3 cup honey
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup ketchup or tomato paste
2 tsp oregano
1. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, oregano and ketchup.
2. In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, add chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions and finally sauce mixture on top.
3. Cover the slow cooker tightly and cook at high setting for about 3 hours or the low setting for 6-8 hours.
4. Before serving, add the green beans and cook for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, you may wish to broil the chicken for 2-3 minutes for a crispy skin if you are using chicken thighs.
5. Remove the chicken and vegetables t...
Easy peasy NUT FREE and HEALTHY lunch idea for the kiddoes! The girls loved this so definitely a winner 🏆
You can make this gluten free if you swap gluten free all purpose flour instead of the wheat flour. Feel free to add 1/4 cup chocolate chips...whatever your family likes, have fun!
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Leave enough extra to drape the edges over slightly so you can lift the bars out when they're done. Or you can spray or grease the pan generously instead.
3. Mix dry ingredients (oats through cinnamon) in a medium bowl. In another bowl, combine eggs, applesauce, honey, and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add wet to dry ingredients and stir until combined.